Monday, March 31, 2008

Catnap

All kitties need to take long naps, and this Kitty is no exception.

I've been bad about posting lately. Managing my digital life has become increasingly difficult, as my real life becomes more and more overwhelming. Things have gotten to the point where taking some time out to write about pin-up living is less and less possible, as other more important things campaign for my time. I'm not going to delete Pinup Tales, because I think (hope) that it remains a worthwhile resource of archived articles and links to other folks, but I'll be taking some time off from writing new posts, until the writing can once again feel like an outlet instead of an obligation.

Blowing several kisses in the meantime,

KdV.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Pinup Tales by Kitty du Vert is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.